Saturday, March 17, 2012

Up up and away



Creating these hot air balloons with young children is  fun and easy.  The best part of the project is the child's smile when they see themselves riding in the hot air balloon.  The children paint brown Chinese take-out boxes using scraping motion to create the wicker look.  Instead of paper, you can use colored card stock for the balloon. I  used card stock with different colors and patterns for this project .  I  photographed the children holding a block.  I cut out the image of the children, posted it on Popsicle sticks and secured it inside the box.

My website is now live!  Come and see my new journey.

maridelshaw.com

https://www.facebook.com/maridelshaw.art.design/




 A kite is always more fun when you have a litle one flying it!

1 comment: